Hello! Welcome to Blog Battle, a weekly fun writing prompt competition mean to inspire and help writers grow in their craft! If you haven’t already, check out the slightly altered rules.
Battle 66’s “Indigenous” Winner is The Hearts of Men by David Williamson! It was close between all three stories lat week, but that’s twice in a row for David! Great job, my friend. Don’t forget to add the battle winner badge to your story!
- Teatime with Teagan by David Williamson
- Publish or Perish by Cathleen Townsend
- Evening Tea by Henna Rathore P.
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
Next Tuesday’s randomly chosen theme word: Menagerie
- 1500 words max (effective May 2016)
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related.
- State the Genre of your story at the top/bottom of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday by 11:59 PM PST (you have a week to write it)
- Go for the entertainment value!
- Put a link back to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section, and/or include a link to a battle post (not a page) in your own blog post (it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post).
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story.
- Let us know if you have a Facebook author/writer page so we can LIKE it to stay connected.
- Have fun!
You have until the next Monday at midnight to read the submitted stories & vote for your top three. Please consider the expert use of the theme word when choosing.