Hello! Welcome to the new Blog Battle, a weekly writing prompt competition! If you haven’t already, check out the slightly altered rules.
I did it again! I forgot to put up the poll for voting. You can see I’m completely distracted, but I hope you can bear with me! Here’s the poll to vote for your favorite “Sacrilege” story!
Battle 70’s “Derelict” Winner is Derelict (Dark Fic) by Heena Rathore P! 🙂 Please vote for “Sacrilege” and I’ll post the winner here later this week! Don’t forget to add the battle winner badge to your story!
- One Year Later by David Williamson
- Hunger by Sarah Brentyn
- Old and New by Phoenix Grey
- Vampire (Chicklit) by Kristin Elise Garrett
- In the Vampire Rocks by E. E. Rawls
- Vampire (Menagerie 4) by Faith Song
- Emelia Raven (Vampire) by Helen Jones
- Silver Screen by Rachael Ritchey
PS If I’m missing your story, just leave me a comment to let me know!
Next Week’s Theme Word: Hindered
Read all the stories & PLEASE VOTE for your top THREE favorites (not all for the same, though!).
- 1500 words max (effective May 2016)
- fictional tale (or true if you really want)
- PG (no more than PG-13) Content – let’s keep this family friendly!
- Your story must contain the word(s) from the theme and/or be centered around the theme in a way that shows it is clearly related.
- State the Genre of your story at the top/bottom of your post.
- Post your story on Tuesday by 11:59 PM PST (you have a week to write it)
- Go for the entertainment value!
- Put a link back to your #BlogBattle Short Story in the comments section, and/or include a link to a battle post (not a page) in your own blog post (it creates a “ping-back” which will alert me and our friends to your #BlogBattle post).
- Use the hashtag #BlogBattle when tweeting your story.
- Let us know if you have a Facebook author/writer page so we can LIKE it to stay connected.
- Have fun!
You have until the next Monday at midnight to read the submitted stories & vote for your top three. Please consider the expert use of the theme word when choosing.